Engineering technical blog writing
Oscar Mike has been working with the world’s largest geosynthetics manufacturer’s specialist engineers to produce technical blog content for its website. Our role involved helping the client clarify ideas and translate highly technical information into plain language.
While the primary audience is aimed at engineers with technical knowledge, we provided creative copy that is easier to understand, more attractive to users and with a clear call to action.
Some of these topics include:
- Geomembrane textures: Characteristics and advantages.
- HDPE & LLDPE Geomembrane Stabilization Systems and Oxidative Induction Time Testing.
- Choosing between HDPE versus LLDPE for your next containment project.
- The lowdown on biplanar, triplanar and triaxial geonets and geocomposites.
- Why countries with high UV radiation will benefit from geomembranes with white finishes.
Photo by Nicole Honeywill / Sincerely Media on Unsplash